Screaming Mimis invites you to celebrate Fashion’s Night Out and shop for a cause from our Second Annual “Racks of Love” collection. Have a glass or two of bubbly while DJs Vanna Kitty, Let Let, and Resident DJ play the hits!
We’ve invited downtown New York City musicians, artists, and fashionistas to each curate a rack of their favorite Screaming Mimis vintage picks with 15% of the proceeds benefiting the charity of their choice. Our list of contributors include:
- Kim Hastreiter of Paper Magazine and recipient of CFDA’s Eugenia Sheppard Award
- Kate Lanphear of Elle (benefiting GEMS)
- The Drums (benefiting the Pakistan Flood Disaster Relief)
- Joey Arias (benefiting The Ali Forney Center)
- Lynn Yaeger of Vogue Daily and Full Frontal Fashion (benefiting Coalition for the Homeless)
- Mr. Mickey Boardman of Paper Magazine (benefiting CITTA)
- And many more!
382 Lafayette Street at East 4th. 8pm-11pm. 212-677-6464